Welcome to my website, I'm so glad you stopped by. My name is Sheri Surratt I'm a Rutherford County native, however I reside in Boiling Springs North Carolina. I started my real estate career in 2005 working in the affordable housing sector as a housing counselor and program coordinator for a foreclosure prevention program through the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency. There I realized that my passion was to service all people and persons with the knowledge I obtained for home-ownership. It is my goal to help you achieve your home-buying or selling needs. I am here to help. Rather you're looking to buy or sell a fifty thousand dollar home or a million dollar home no matter the price my service is always the same. What can I do for you?
1. Walk you through the process from beginning until the end
2. Provide you with market reports and updates
3. Advise you on all of your home-buying or selling questions and concerns.
4. Advocate on your behalf to always have your best interest at heart.
5. Sell your home with exceptional marketing strategies to get your home SOLD!
6. Build a lifelong relationship with you even after the closing.
Choosing a Realtor® can be challenging and rightfully so choosing the right Realtor® is important. I'm here to assist you through it all. So take time look around! See something you like? Let me know send me a message via; text, email, or call whatever your preference I'd love to speak with you! Again thanks for stopping by!
Awards & Designations
2006 Graduate Leadership Cleveland County
2007 Guest Speaker for Cleveland County NAACP
2007 Women of Power Seminar
North Carolina Real Estate Broker